Each state or territory has its own entry requirements, and the conditions may change at short notice.
The most up-to-date information about entry conditions, forms and requirements is available on relevant government websites as follows:
- ACT: Community travel advice
- NSW: COVID-19 border restrictions
- NT: COVID-19 travel quarantine advice
- QLD: COVID-19 border restrictions
- SA: COVID-19 travel restrictions
- TAS: Travellers and visitors advice
- VIC: COVIDSafe summer travel advice and Further measures to protect Victoria
- WA: Travel and border advice
How Sonder can help you
We are here 24/7 to support our members with any issue related to physical health, wellbeing, mental health or other concerns about COVID-19. Contact us via phone or live chat in-app, or swipe for help in the app. We can help you check your symptoms, refer you to the most appropriate care, or simply provide you emotional support.
All of our Support Centre staff are Mental Health First Aid trained, plus we have a team of teletriage nurses on hand to ensure you get the appropriate guidance and support.
We have a team dedicated to sourcing intelligence around COVID-19 - some of which is not publicly available, meaning we discard rumours and misinformation. You can be confident that the information we relay to you is correct.